Pre-Measure Check List
The measuring appointment is crucial to the accuracy and timing of your installation and we ask that you follow the steps listed below to help ensure a problem free installation. (Download and Print)
- The designer or client must be present at the time of measure to discuss any questions or design issues.Sinks, plumbing fixtures, cook tops, and all other appliances must be on site for the measure.
- All cabinets must be fully installed and fastened in their final position prior to any measuring.
- Remove all existing plumbing and counter tops. Our templaters need to ensure your cabinets and walls are leveled and squared to guarantee a perfect fit for your new tops. Plumbing can be replaced after measure; however it will need to be removed once more prior to your installation.
- Remove any items on or in bottom cabinets that may interfere with templating. We require a clean, unobstructed work surface for our digital templating equipment and to guarantee accurate measurements.
- All apron or farmer sinks, and cast-iron sinks must be installed in their final position prior to the time of measure.
- If all preparations have not been made and we must return for an additional trip, please be advised that an additional charge will be applied.