In order to help ensure a quick and clean installation of your new counter tops, please complete each of the following prior to the arrival of our installers:
- Remove all existing plumbing and counter tops. We will mount your under-mount sinks, but we are not plumbers and as such do not carry the tools for the installation or removal of any plumbing
- Remove all clutter on or in cabinets that may interfere with installation. Place loose items in another room, not within the cabinets, as our installers will need access to this space. The sink cabinet must be completely empty to allow our installers access to safely mount your sink.
- Remove top drawers, and store them in a separate room.
- Clear a path for our installers to carry the tops from our vehicles to the room where they will be installed. Please remember that the new tops can be very heavy and awkward, and we will need plenty of room.
- If you are using a cast-iron or over-sized sink, please note that they cannot be mounted directly to the underside of the counter and must be alternatively supported.
Supply lines for gas stoves are to be disconnected so that we can safely move the stove or cook-tops